Car Accidents in Clarksville, TN
Located in Montgomery County, Tennessee, Clarksville is the fifth-largest city in Tennessee and is home to both Austin Peay State University and the oldest newspaper in Tennessee, the Leaf Chronicle. Of course, being one of the larger cities in Tennessee means one of the larger populations with a higher rate of traffic than most other cities in Tennessee, and where you have more traffic, you are going to necessarily have more traffic accidents.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Clarksville or Montgomery County, Tennessee, you need a Clarksville car accident attorney who both understands the law and is familiar with the Montgomery County court system. Every judge is different and, Montgomery County has its own local rules of court that govern how an injury case is brought and handled in Montgomery County, so it is important that you have an attorney that knows and understands these local rules. With our firm, you will have such an attorney prepared to help guide you through the process. You should not have to pay for an auto accident that was not your fault. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Clarksville, Tennessee, call the Law Office of Burroughs & Capps today for a free no-obligation consultation at 865-280-1329.
At Burroughs & Capps, we’ve been helping car accident victims for over two decades. We began as a small law office with a simple idea: treat people like we would want to be treated. With this very basic concept in mind, we have dedicated ourselves to providing accident victims with effective legal representation, provided in a caring and personal way, so they can get the largest financial recovery possible. Since our humble beginnings, we have helped thousands of accident victims recover millions of dollars. Call us today at 865-280-1329 an find out how we can help you with:
- Medical expenses
- The cost of prescription drugs
- The cost of fixing your car or buying a replacement
- Lost wages
- Obtaining needed medical care without health insurance or paying for the care upfront.
How do I find the best Clarksville Car Accident Lawyer?
Many people do not realize that lawyers are like doctors: they tend to focus on one specific area. Just as you would not want an orthopedist for a heart doctor, you need a personal injury lawyer after a car accident, and preferably a personal injury lawyer who specializes in car accidents. To find the best personal injury lawyer for your case, look for these qualities:
- Experience. An experienced lawyer knows how to build a case and present it to insurance companies. Experienced lawyers have connections with medical specialists and accident experts who can help make your claim stronger. At Burroughs & Capps, we have lawyers with decades of experience focusing primarily on car accident cases.
- Represents only accident victims. At Burroughs & Capps there is no question where our loyalties lie. We only represent accident victims, not insurance companies or those responsible for injuring others. We have decades of experience focusing solely on helping victims of accidents get the compensation they need to get their lives back on track.
- No fee unless wins your case. Lost wages and medical bills can pile up quickly after an accident, and most people simply cannot afford to add payment of legal fees on top of those expenses. You should look for a lawyer who won’t charge you unless they win your case. Legal fees should be taken out of the money you get from the insurance company and never be owed, unless the case is won.